Friday, February 8, 2013
Some Days are Shaggy, Some Days are a Shave
I have never claimed that leading a shaggy dog life is an easy life. Today was no exception.
This was me this morning
And then I had to visit the groomer. Apparently, I need to sit still a bit more for my family to brush me properly, in order to alleviate this "matted coat" problem. Good to know that I should not bite or chew the hand that brushes me, because ultimately, if you are attempting to lead a shaggy dog life, you too could one day look like this....
When my mom, and my sister, Emma came to pick me up, they were brought to tears, which was a bit confusing. I had not chewed up a special picture, homework, library books, or swim equipment; I simply got a haircut shave ladies. I am convinced the tears are because I am dashingly handsome, now living this mat-free life they thought I needed this morning. Along with the tears, we have enjoyed spontaneous outbursts of uncontrolled laughter, which is a lot of fun for me to be silly, because you can take the shaggy off of the dog, but you cannot take the shaggy out of the dog. And Emma, who was very concerned we may have brought the wrong dog home from the groomer, it is still me, Norm, the little fuzzy bear you fell in love with a year ago.
Dreaming of shaggy days ahead and perhaps with my new cut I will actually catch one of those squirrels that find it acceptable to mock me~
Norm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment